Moon Safari but Kinase SARfari! There are a lot of changes to the interface and integration of data, and also oodles more data (104% more) contained in the latest release. These include:
- Unified SARREGNOs to CHEMBL IDs (also Assay & Doc ids).
- Updated assays, activities and compounds from ChEMBL_10.
- Added 30 non-human kinase domains.
- Calculated site similarity distances and neighbourhood density (ND) scores between all kinase domains.
- Added Drug Icons into the interface.
- Added links to ChEMBL Target/Doc/Assay Report Cards.
- Renamed old sources (drugstore & candistore).
- Contents: Kinase domains: 989, Kinase bioactivity datapoints: 435,873, Kinase compounds: 51,090.
For the time being, the new version can be found on our dev site at http://wwwdev.ebi.ac.uk/chembl/sarfari/kinasesarfari. As always, we would appreciate any bug reports, feedback, etc.