There are two group leader positions currently listed at the recruitment pages for the Heidelberg site for EMBL. Due to the goofy web recruitment system we have, I can't give a link to the jobs themselves, but you should be able to find them from here.
Areas of interest for one of these posts include:
- structural bioinformatics (e.g. modeling of protein complexes and their interactions and/or dynamics in a cellular context).
- image analysis/visualization (e.g. reading out data from GFP screens, E-tomograms or visualizing a virtual cell atlas).
- cheminformatics (e.g. chemical-protein-network analysis).
- systems bioinformatics (e.g. tissue modeling, analysis network perturbations).
- transcriptional regulation/epigenetics (e.g. chromatin modification analysis).
The closing deadline is June 19th 2011 - so real soon!!