This is a gentle reminder for the Cambridgeshire Pipeline Pilot Users Group Meeting that will take place on Thursday 17th January 2013 (aka tomorrow), at 3pm here at the ChEMBL HQ.
This is the agenda for the meeting:
1. Welcome and Host talk: George Papadatos + Gerard van Westen
Cool things with Pipeline Pilot and ChEMBL
2. Peter Woollard (GSK)
Using Pipeline Pilot for computational biology capabilities, where it has helps the most and where it is less used.
3. Richard Carter (Oxford Nanopore Technology):
PP on a memory stick
4. Mike Cherry (Accelrys) :
Repetitive Data Flow
5. Question and Answer session including:
- how people have found NGS components and TAC components
6. Willem van Hoorn (Accelrys)
Matched Molecular Pairs
7. Adrian Stevens (Accelrys)
Upcoming chemistry components in PP9.0
There's still time so if you fancy attending, drop us a line.