Happy New Year!
We are making some necessary changes to the schema in the forthcoming ChEMBL 15. These will almost certainly break scripts, or lead to changes in search results if you have developed applications based on the previous ChEMBL schema.
If you are likely to be affected by these changes please consider the following actions.
- Review the Release Notes for previous releases of ChEMBL, where these changes were outlined.
- Watch the ChEMBL-og for further announcements. We will run a webinar on the key elements of the schema change and the way it is likely to affect data integration.
- Sign up to the chembl-announce mailing list.
- Let us know that you do develop applications using ChEMBL, and we will try and consider any specific dependencies you may have.
- Consider the likely impact of the changes prior to scrubbing your previous install and cussing us when it doesn't work out-of-the-box ;)